Alpine House of Columbus is a 50 suite (55- bed) licensed residential care facility located in a quiet urban neighborhood of north Columbus, close to several residential and commercial communities. The facility offers some of the best assisted living amenities.
Our “real” estate…
We consider our services and commitment to quality our “real” assets:
Large one-bedroom suites
- Private attached bathrooms
- Tubs/ showers with grab rails and safety seat as needed
- ADA height toilets
- A microwave, a mini-refrigerator, and a closet in each suite
Fun and leisure programs
- On-site activities and planned outings
- Media room
- Common areas on each floor
- Resident internet café
- Private meeting/ dining room
- Jacuzzi room
- On-site salon
- Fire safety sprinkler system
- 24-hour video monitoring of premises
- Coded entry and safety alarm system
- Two or more call light stations in each suite
- Spacious common dining room
- Three nutritious meals with snacks available anytime
- Complex/ therapeutic diet regimens not provided
Over 30 years of healthcare expertise
- 24-hour nurse on-call
- Health center on-site for:
- Consultation with nurse/ therapist or visiting healthcare professional
- Tele-health kiosk for self- monitoring
- Therapy/ Exercise room on-site
- On-site Home Health physical/ occupational/ speech therapies
- Assistance with medication administration, if needed
We are licensed by the Ohio Department of Health and certified by the Ohio Department of Aging. We accept ALF Waiver clients.
For admission requirements, please click here .
Meet Our Facility Manager: Tracy Holland
Tracy has over 25 years’ experience in the health, safety and environmental sectors. She worked as a dispatcher for North Palm Beach Police Fire Rescue prior to moving back to Ohio. Upon her return to Ohio, she was a dispatcher for New Rome PD as well as the Ohio State Highway Patrol. In the early 90’s, Tracy was introduced into the health field when gaining her Medical Assistant certification, and years later attained her General X-Ray license. Before joining Alpine House, Tracy has worked in private physician offices, chiropractic offices as well as assisted living facilities. She has also been an account manager for a local commercial cleaning company. Most recently, Tracy attended Columbus State’s Culinary program, before changing to Health Information. She has a passion for serving others and enjoys time spent talking with the residents.
Her priority at Alpine House Columbus is to have a clean, safe, and pleasant environment for all residents; ensuring they feel comfortable, safe, and happy.
Tracy’s hobbies include gardening, cooking, rehab of homes, and spending time with her family.