We believe that an Alpine House facility is not just “like home” to our residents, it is HOME!
We thank you for allowing us to serve you with your skilled nursing and rehabilitation needs. These services that are beyond the scope of regular assistive living services are provided through our home health division, Alpine Home Health.
Today, more than ever, home health is a realistic approach to healthcare. The familiarity and comfort of home surroundings has a positive effect on the client’s recovery process. Home health provides a continuum of care for clients that are recovering from an acute illness or injury supporting a quicker, safe and effective transition from institutional stays such as in hospitals and nursing homes. It also ensures the medical and safety/ functional needs of clients with chronic conditions are appropriately addressed from the comforts of their homes, thus helping reduce the risk of preventable emergent care and/or hospitalization.
With over 30 years experience, we intrinsically understand the unique needs of senior living communities. Alpine Home Health’s services are geared not merely to mitigate the effects of a health condition/ disease, but more intuitively toward a sustainable healthy lifestyle. We provide a full range of home health services.
Alpine Home Health is Medicare and Medicaid certified, and in-network with several payor sources.
Assisted Living/ Residential Care Facility and Home Health Services:
- Residents of assisted living/ residential care facilities are eligible for the same home health benefits as those living at their own private dwellings.
- Home Health Care may supplement services provided by the assisted living facility’s nursing staff, or provide all the services needed by the resident if beyond the scope of the assisted living facility.
- Home Health Care is a reimbursable service by many insurance policies/ payor sources including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Home Health Care can help reduce hospitalizations and nursing home stays.
- Alpine House facilities have dedicated therapy rooms for convenience of our residents.
Medicare & Medicaid Certified
- Skilled Nursing
- Private Duty Nursing/ Aide Services
- Physical/ Occupational/ Speech Therapies
Our Rehabilitation Therapists and Nurses are Trained in a Variety of Clinical Programs
- Cardio-pulmonary Care– For conditions such as congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, pneumonia
- Neurological Rehabilitation– For conditions such as Stroke, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neuron Disease, etc.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation– For conditions such as post-fracture, post joint replacements/ orthopedic surgeries, and arthritis programs
- Fall Prevention Programs
- Diabetic Care
- Wound Care
- Dementia/ Alzheimer’s Care
- Pain Management
- Colostomy/Other Post-surgical care
- Telehealth Services (Technology-based Services)