Alpine House of Ravenna is a licensed residential care facility located in a peaceful rural setting, close to several residential and commercial communities. The facility houses a total of 36 units and offers some of the best assisted living amenities.
Our “real” estate…
We consider our services and commitment to quality our “real” assets:
Large studio suites
- Private attached bathrooms
- Tubs/ showers with grab rails and safety seat as needed
- ADA height toilets
- A microwave, a mini-refrigerator, and a closet in each suite
Fun and leisure programs
- On-site activities and planned outings
- Community TVs
- On-site salon
- Covered porch
- Ample common areas
- Fire safety sprinkler system
- 24-hour video monitoring of premises
- Coded entry and safety alarm system
- Three call light stations in each suite
- Spacious common dining room
- Three nutritious meals with snacks available anytime
- Complex/ therapeutic diet regimens not provided
Over 30 years of healthcare expertise
- 24-hour nurse on-call
- Health center on-site for:
- Consultation with nurse/ therapist or visiting healthcare professional
- Tele-health kiosk for self- monitoring
- Therapy/ Exercise room on-site
- On-site Home Health physical/ occupational/ speech therapies
- Assistance with medication administration, if needed
We are licensed by the Ohio Department of Health and certified by the Ohio Department of Aging. We accept ALF Waiver clients.
For admission requirements, please click here .
Meet Our Facility Manager: Rachel Dudas
Since 2012, Rachel has served in various positions in the healthcare field. She began her career at a nursing home that specialized in Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias. From there she had moved on to working with clients of all ages with Developmental Disabilities as a Specialized Support Manager. In 2016, Rachel joined Alpine House of Ravenna, and advanced to becoming the facility manager in May, 2019. Her mission is to provide her residents with the highest quality of life through continuous growth and improvement to best serve her client base.