Alpine House of Toledo is a licensed residential day care facility located in a quiet urban neighborhood, close to several residential and commercial communities. The facility houses 31 units ( 32 beds) and offers some of the best assisted living amenities.
Our “real” estate…
We consider our services and commitment to quality our “real” assets:
Large studio and one-bedroom suites
- Private attached bathrooms
- Tubs/ showers with grab rails and safety seat as needed
- ADA height toilets
- A microwave, a mini-refrigerator, and a closet in each suite
Fun and leisure programs
- On-site activities and planned outings
- Media room
- Common areas on each floor
- Resident internet café
- Private meeting/ dining room
- Jacuzzi room
- On-site salon
- Fire safety sprinkler system
- 24-hour video monitoring of premises
- Coded entry and safety alarm system
- Three call light stations in each suite
- Spacious common dining room
- Three nutritious meals with snacks available anytime
- Complex/ therapeutic diet regimens not provided
Over 30 years of healthcare expertise
- 24-hour nurse on-call
- Health center on-site for:
- Consultation with nurse/ therapist or visiting healthcare professional
- Tele-health kiosk for self- monitoring
- Therapy/ Exercise room on-site
- On-site Home Health physical/ occupational/ speech therapies
- Assistance with medication administration, if needed
We are licensed by the Ohio Department of Health and certified by the Ohio Department of Aging. We accept ALF Waiver clients.
For admission requirements, please click here .
Meet Our Facility Manager: Tosha Sanders
Providing quality care since 2000 has been a top priority for Tosha. For more than 20 years, Tosha has worked in various positions in healthcare, from direct care to management. Tosha holds a degree in Dental Assisting, and is also a Certified Ophthalmic Technician and Nursing Assistant.
Tosha’s mission is to improve the quality of life of those we serve through the delivery of extraordinary service, compassionate care and strong leadership.