Please complete the following steps:
1. Review the following:
- Resident Handbook.
- Facility-specific Important Contact Information Sheet: (i) Columbus (ii) Toledo (iii) Ravenna (iv) Maple Heights (v) West Union (vi) Fremont
- Facility-specific Evacuation Plan: (i) Columbus (ii) Toledo (iii) Ravenna (iv) Maple Heights (v) West Union (vi) Fremont
(A copy of the above will also be made available to you upon admission or may be requested from the facility administrator at any time).
Please note that in order to meet regulatory requirements and to serve you better, you are requested to complete/ help complete documents listed below before move-in/ admission to the facility.
2. Obtain the following documents from your (the resident’s) physician.
The facility will assist you to find one, if you are currently not under a physician’s care.
- Physician’s Visit Report and/or a detailed history and physical completed no more than 90-days prior to admission
- Admission Orders
3. Complete and submit the following documents.
- Resident Agreement for the facility you selected: (i) Columbus (ii) Toledo (iii) Ravenna (iv) Maple Heights (v) West Union (vi) Fremont
- Submit the following forms, if applicable:
- Resident Acknowledgement/ Authorization Form
- Receipt of Privacy Practices
- Resident Profile (This document helps facility staff to know and serve the resident better. Please submit a recent picture at your earliest convenience.)
- If not already completed, Application Form and other remaining requirements stated in the list of documents required prior to admission date.
- Personal Items Inventory (List items that will be moved in along with an estimated price, whether new or old, and update list as needed) and CTS Form (if applicable).
Please schedule an appointment with an Alpine House Nurse Manager to complete
- Appraisal/ Health Assessment (within 90 days prior to admission)