(Beginning July 1, 2022)
Alpine House of Fremont is a 46 suite (16 residential care + 30 independent living) facility located in a quiet suburban neighborhood approximately 40 miles southeast of Toledo, close to several residential and commercial communities. The facility offers some of the best assisted living amenities.
Our “real” estate…
We consider our services and commitment to quality our “real” assets:
Large one and two-bedroom suites
- Private attached bathrooms
- Tubs/ showers with grab rails and safety seat as needed
- ADA height toilets
- A microwave, a mini-refrigerator, and a closet in each suite
Fun and leisure programs
- On-site activities and planned outings
- Ample common areas
- On-site salon
- Fire safety sprinkler system
- Secured entry
- Call light system
- Spacious common dining room
- Three nutritious meals with snacks available anytime
- Special/ Complex/ therapeutic diet regimens not provided
Over 30 years of healthcare expertise
- 24-hour nurse on-call
- Health center on-site for:
- Consultation with nurse/ therapist or visiting healthcare professional
- Tele-health kiosk for self- monitoring
- On-site Home Health physical/ occupational/ speech therapies
- Assistance with medication administration, if needed
We are licensed by the Ohio Department of Health and certified by the Ohio Department of Aging. We accept ALF Waiver clients.
For admission requirements, please click here .
Meet Our Facility Manager: Jennifer Fullenkamp
(in her own words.)
My name is Jenny. I am the facility manager in Fremont. I was born and raised in Dearborn Heights, Michigan, and I am currently a resident of Fremont. I have 3 adult children, 6 grandchildren, and a wonderful finance, Ron. I have a love for animals, music, boating, and being outdoors. I have a strong background in management. I am a very dedicated and goal driven person. I am grateful to have this opportunity to be a part of this company and make Alpine House of Fremont the best it can be. Making a difference in the lives of others is what I love to do.